Wednesday, 10 February 2010

Elegy poem

Mother
- Daniel Yang

The sadness do not pass
The tears do not drop.
For even though I know,
That I just lost something special.

Tis?is a rainy day,
The perfect day for an funeral.
Yet I cannot believe,
That all of this was happening.

Oh how wonderful was she
As a mother, a friend, a mentor
For she always stood by me
And did not let go of my hand.

At first I am in doubt,
For maybe its just a dream,
Until I feel the coldness in the hand
That was once the warm hand of my mothers

And I stand there in shock.
Not caring of the sound around me
But dive into a deep pool of sadness
As I watch her being buried down into nature.

What would I have done without her
What would I do without her.
I am afraid of the future
Where I won뭪 have her at my side.

Because of her I lived a meaningful life
Because of her I have succeed in the society
Because of her I was able to live
And because of her I am now in great loss.

The darkness do not disappear.
The moaning do not die.
For we all knew,
That we had just lost something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment