Poetry Rationale and Proposal Statement
My objective for my poetry creative presentation will be to present a poster which has pictures that illustrate the poem. I plan to draw a picture for each poem that expresses the theme of each poem, and place them on a poster. On each picture I will write the poem itself so that the reader can both read the poem and examine the picture at the same time. I will choose this method because mainly I want the reader’s to clearly understand the poem fully. Even if I am not present to explain my poem, my illustrations will make it easier for readers to understand what my poem is saying.
I think the main difficulty is the drawing portion itself. I am not an artist, and drawing is one of many things that I find it hard to do. The main reason I am drawing a picture is to make my poem clearer for the readers. However, if I draw a horrible picture, an picture that is not related to the theme, and especially an picture that readers find it difficult to see what it is, then it will fail the objective of making a drawing poster. In order to prevent this, I will draw the picture with a pencil first so that when I make an mistake, I will be able to fix it right away. Also the important portion will be time management. Since I can’t draw a clear picture fast, I will have to start early and use my time wisely.
New aspects I discovered about poetry was that their was a variety of different poems. Before I thought even though there style might be different, I thought they had similar structure. However, I learned that theres many ways to write an poem, and each poem had specific traits. The fact that there were so many ways to write a poem made me more interested in poetry. It was like going into a buffe and finding all types of food. Before I hated poetry itself, but now I realize theres other ways to write a poem, and that made me motivated to write poems. Creativity is a great way to express your learning because each person has a unique imagination and a unique way to express what they learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment