Boring story Nayeon Kim
I was so bored that I decided to go to a swimming pool. It was winter and it snowed. My parents thought that I was crazy but I thought it would be fun. I went there with my friends. They were funny. They told me jokes and told me about their boyfriends. The water in the swimming pool was warm but the weather was cold. We were hungry and ate hamburger. It was delicious. Then we saw some guys. They were handsome. We swam again and took a shower. We were tired. We went home. I felt sleepy and I slept in the bus. I went home and slept again. Then I woke up at noon.
Daniel’s version ------>
One day, I was sick of being bored that I ran down to the swimming pool. Considering that it was winter and it snowed, my parents thought I was mad, when I was thinking the complete opposite. I approached the swimming pool with my friends. They were hilarious when they joked about their boyfriends. The water that was contained in the swimming pool was very warm, but the weather outside was FREEZING. We were starving so we decided to chow down some hamburgers. It was no doubt very tasty. After, we caught a glimpse of some guys. They were smoking HOT. We raced through the water again, then we took a warm shower. After the swimming, we were very tired. We dragged ourself home. I felt myself warn out, and dozed off in the bus. I reached home, and then went back to my sleep. I finally crawled out of my room at noon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YOu change some of the verbs to become more descriptive and you used colorful adjetives. I noticed how you used a variety of words instead of using the same word all the time.
ReplyDelete